Pages

1/20/2011

Real Stories: January 2011 Note

Hello! I have Tourette and I am proud of it. It was a blessing for me and not a hinder to my success. I inherit it from my dad side, a third generation. There were times I feel down because of my Tourette Syndrome, some people don't understand what really Tourette is. I cry.. I got hurt... I tell to my parents how I feel having Tourette in my life.... But this is how Tourette works in my life. Having tics in a split seconds, some staring at me, some don't understand, some looking at you from head to toe. BUT to tell you honestly, they make me better and stronger person. :) They make me to stand by my own and shout to the world I have Tourette all we need is understanding. If you can't understand us, may God light ups your mind. We are unique and perfectly molded by our savior. Proud! -Aileen Pacia (a student, a model, a Filipino with Tourette Syndrome)



0 comments:

PHILIPPINE TOURETTE SYNDROME ASSOCIATION's Fan Box

WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING